Dear Bethlehem Area Churches, Businesses, and Residents:
From Friday, October 18th through Sunday, October 20th, the Runner’s World Half Marathon and Festival, organized by Runner’s World, will occur in Bethlehem, PA. Listed below are some important event details you should be aware of:
- On October 19th a 5K race will begin at 8 a.m. and conclude by 9a.m.
- On October 19th a 10K race will begin at 9:30 a.m. and conclude by 11:15 a.m.
- On October 20th the half marathon will begin at 8 a.m. and conclude by 11:40 a.m.
- Please note: Streets will begin to close at approximately 7:30 a.m. and rolling closures will continue throughout the three races. Streets will begin to open 20 to 30 minutes after the last runners come through:
- 5K/10K: Streets close at approximately 7:30 a.m. and open at approximately 11:30 a.m. (10/19/13).
- Half Marathon: Streets close at approximately 7:30 a.m. and open at approximately 12 p.m. (10/20/13).
- Bethlehem Police and volunteers will be present to assist both runners and vehicular traffic.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation during this event. Event organizers truly apologize for any disruption and appreciate your understanding.