The Bethlehem Police Department asking the public’s help in the following investigation.
On April 26, 2013 at approximately 1416 hours Bethlehem Police Officers responded to a female witness calling 911 stating she was observing a white male assaulting a small child in the rear yard of a residence in the 500 block of Thomas Street.
DONALD PEMBLETON was arrested by Bethlehem Police and charged with the sexual assault of that 4 year old child. PEMBLETON is currently incarcerated in Northampton County Prison on the following criminal charges:
- PACC 3123 (B) Involuntary Deviate Sexual intercourse with a child F-1
- PACC 3125 (A)(7) Attempted Aggravated Indecent Assault with a minor F-2
- PACC 3126 (A)(7) Indecent Assault with a child under 13 F-3
- PACC 2702 (A)(1) Aggravated Assault F-1
- PACC 2705 Reckless Endangerment M-2
- PACC 6301 (A)(1) Corruption of Minors M-1
- PACC 4304 (A)(1) Endangering the Welfare of Children M-1
Police were informed that PEMBLETON was always hanging around the neighborhood asking about young children. Police were also informed that PEMBLETON had approached other children in the neighborhood attempting to befriend them.
Based on the conversations with people in the neighborhood and PEMBLETON’S behavior, it is believed that there are possibly other juvenile victims out there.
If you son or daughter was a victim, please contact us so that the proper services can be made available to you and your child.
If you know anything about DONALD PEMBLETON’S activities, please contact Detective Moses Miller at 610-997-7674 or Bethlehem Police at 610-865-7187.
The defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty. An arrest, indictment, or complaint being filed is only an accusation.