- Be a citizen of the United States for at least five years
- Be at least 21 years of age on 04 April 2012
- Possess an Associate Degree OR a minimum of 60 college credits from an accredited college/university.
- This requirement may be waived if the applicant:
- Possesses Act 120 Certification OR
- Has at least two years active military service and an Honorable Discharge from such service.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Application forms and Civil Service Vouchers may be obtained from the City of Bethlehem Human Resources Department at 10 E. Church Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018. Hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., or online at www.bethlehem-pa.gov/jobs.
Please submit the following, postmarked no later than 04 April 2012:
- Completed and signed Application for Employment
- Proof of eligibility:
- Copy of degree and unofficial transcript and/or
- Copy of Act 120 Certificate and/or
- Copy of DD-214 Honorable Discharge certification
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Notarized Civil Service Voucher
- Money Order for $50.00 made payable to “City of Bethlehem”
- DD-214, Member 4 Form if you are a veteran claiming Veteran’s Preference
Incomplete application packets will not be accepted.
The $50.00 appication fee is non-refundable.
Successful applicants will be notified by e-mail or regular mail of the time and location of the examination.